Jetpack Review…My Brief Jetpack plugin Story
About three months ago I was referred to the Jetpack plugin by a friend who was using it. He told me how cool it was and that I really needed to try it out and gave me a brief Jetpack review. The best part – it was free. That’s right keep reading this Jetpack review then just do a search in your plugins section in the wordpress dashboard to find the Jetpack plugin.
What does the Jetpack plugin do then?
I’ll be honest with you. I haven’t taken full advantage of all of the 8 features offered with the Jetpack plugin. I mainly use the WordPress stats plugin features of the Jetpack plugin. This feature makes this plugin worth downloading on its own. You can track everything as far as traffic goes. The main display shows your daily stats page.
Here’s a list of the different stats that are displayed on the at a glance page inside the Jetpack plugin.
1. Referrers – a list of all the sites that referred traffic to your site today. An example could be Facebook.
2. Search Engine Terms – A list of the all the keywords that were searched for and brought traffic – great for tracking which long-tail keywords you’re ranking for.
3. Top Posts and Pages – The top ten posts and pages visited today. Jetpack also lists how many hits each post got individually. I use this stat to calculate conversion rates for my capture pages. This is huge info to have for any type of marketing.
4. Clicks – Another key component to track. This gives you all the links that were clicked on your site each day and how many times each link was clicked.
You can see in this Jetpack review that this is very cool stuff. You can also view all of these stats on a weekly or monthly basis as well. I really like the overall monthly feature. This tells me if my overall website traffic is going up or down on a monthly basis. If you’re an online marketer of any kind this information really helps. In fact, with the right marketing training to track your stats you’ll have a much easier time getting leads, making sales, etc.
If you’re like me and only use the wordpress stats feature in Jetpack this is clearly a WordPress super plugin. But wait there’s more! Jetpack for wordpress boasts 7 more features…..
Here’s a quick Jetpack Review of the other features…..
1. Gravatar Hovercards – When someone mouses over a commentors Gravatar then a full bio in business card format will be displayed granted that person has set up the hovercard feature in Gravatar.
2. Twitter Widget – This widget allows your Twitter feed to be displayed in the sidebar of your blog – great for getting your content to go viral – Thank you Jetpack plugin!
3. Latex – Some sort of typesetting system that’s really good at formatting mathematical formulas and equations. Not for me personally.
4. Shortcode embed – allows you to easily and safely embed media from other places in your site. With jus Jetpack for WordPress embeds YouTube, Flickr, and other media.
5. After The Deadline – a great spell-checker and grammar checker to make sure you content is looking great prior to publishing.
6. Sharedaddy – This is a killer share button option. You can add the main social sites like Facebook, Twitter, and those. You can also add your own custom social site. For an example just check out my blog after reading this Jetpack review.
7. WP.me shortlinks – This is a built-in link shortener. A great way to get people to follow you on Twitter is to tweet using short links that take people to your affiliate sites. Shortlinks can also be used to hide long and ugly affiliate links in posts, tweets, etc.
Wow! There’s a ton of value given by the Jetpack plugin – That’s why I wanted to give my readers this Jetpack Review in the first place. It’s easy to see why it’s considered a WordPress super plugin.
Now of course in order to use the stats feature of this awesome plugin, then you’ll need to have some traffic coming to your site. This is one of the first fundamentals new online marketers must master in order to achieve success.
However, many go from one traffic generation strategy to another and never really master any of them – the result is very little traffic and no money. Eventually they get information overload which leads to frustration which leads to them quitting and saying online marketing is not for them.
It is my passion to help others succeed online. That’s why I’ve written a special report that will destroy information overload and teach you the marketing fundamentals needed to start making consistent money online once and for all.
…And the best part – I’m giving it to your for FREE. Why? I truly want your success in your marketing endeavors.
>>>CLICK HERE To GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS To This Exclusive Report Now<<<
PS Click here to follow me on Twitter too!